http://longplayer.org/what/overview.php The peace meditation Longplayer will play for 1000 years…all made thinkable by spreading technology, peace and long-term Libertarian/SMILE thinking…with a little luck, we’ll be alive to hear it, too…As Libs will be there 1000 years from now, guardian advocates of rights, non-punitive and voluntary choices.
- in 2.Machine/Mgmt, 2:Machine/Mgmt, 7.Citizen Guides, 8.Cultural Ideas, All, Anarchism at Work, Areas, Consumer Corner, Finance/Save, Free Markets, Govt Trolls/Infowar, Hey Anti-Libs!, I LUV LIBS, IQ/EQ Increase, Law Reform, LIO Fellows Help You, Open Mgmt, Small Biz, SMILE, STAY VERTICAL!, Topics, Unions and Work, Voluntary-type Options, WebTools, Yahoo!/e-teams, Your Causes, Your Data Source:
- Leave a Comment
LIO Fellows, Pro-Libertarians Created the Internet–Not Coercive Government, Which Tries To Tax and Suppress It
…and in fact coercive government, far from inventing the internet, has done all it can to keep the internet from happening, and still is busy trying to control it with crazed web censorship and surveillance statutes–and in the US, a ‘fair’ internet sales tax ( getting rid of these silly taxes is never discussed) that will mandate additional snooping while in fact taxing every business more with a website via more crazed rules and lost time–and likely draconian non-compliance penalties)… Libertarians and friends as with many things were the driving force liberating personal action that created the internet– LIO Fellows and Lib friends Read More…
Extreme conservatives are at it again–trying to re-define Libertarianism as ‘non-anarchist’ and having as a basic (!) principle the size of government…. Thanks to the venerable Robert Rich– one of MG’s first 1000 Lib pledgees and one of the last living attendees of the Salamanca Conference in the 60′s – for his quick answer which he just sent us. The Good News: Many Libs and LIO Friends are posting comments at misleading articles urging folks to get to know LIO… N.B. the lost soul among the commenters who thinks the much-disliked by many Libbies and so-named Kochtopus is the reason behind modern Libertarianism… This cool response is so good we say LINK THIS POST! –and for more info please see:
- SMILE! http://www.libertarianinternational.org/apps/videos/ (Libs in general)
- Libs= Pledged Libertarian, Libertarian-direction, libertarian-oriented ( 3 types in civics working for for LIO eco-community, free-choice zones/waivers, and secular federal liberal and direct democracy friendly to Libs respectively) and Lib fan: http://www.libertarianinternational.org/faqsstarterlinks.htm
- See some of our first articles for juicy early movement info…
- LIO, a Lib near you since 1592: http://www.libertarianinternational.org/liofellowsboard.htm
The Libertarian International Organization alone defines the terminology and curates the movement of Libertarianism. This was decided by the then Libertarians in the late ’60′s. Their site makes things pretty clear at http://www.libertarianinternational.org No wonder, since the LIO predecessors have been active for 500 years.
Its present curator, Michael Gilson-De Lemos, as a young man revived the movement and defined modern Libertarianism in 1969 and replaced all other forms, pledged the original Libertarians, and networks the all-volunteer LIO the largest world group. His http://www.libertarian-institute.info drives most Libertarian legal change.
A browse through the site and its sister sites shows this article is based on an extreme conservative fantasy that once again tries to re-define L/libertarianism, especially given e.g. that people like Rand Paul say they are NOT Libertarians. Perhaps it’s because at present most pro-libertarians in the US vote Democratic–and the movement has far deeper goals than caring about just the size of government: it’s about voluntary solutions in all fields.
NB: We expect that as the movement grows we’ll see more of this nonsense.
…why should Mao have all the fun? See: http://guides.lib.virginia.edu/content.php?pid=77323&sid=573588 Read More…
- in 1:Space/Sea/Earth, All, Alternate Currency, Areas, Co-op Firms, Consumer Corner, Lib'n Presentation, Long-Term Projects, Minarchy/mini-archy!, Open Orgs, Paradigms!, Poverty/Homeless, Public Services, SMILE, Tax $ At Play, Topics, Voluntary-type Options, Your Causes, Your Data Source:
- Leave a Comment
…to 17 US States after the performance of the common sense-based one in North Dakota. http://banknd.nd.gov/NB: LIO encourages localism, but also on making such services autonomous, non-monopolistic and not tax-supported. Also, Lib-oriented user-run Credit Unions and S & L’s weathered the recent crisis fine…using such ideas as strong reserves and not making crazy loans because the regulators said it was good for the country, say critics…The concept uses Lib minarchist tools in that a) It is community owned in principle ( we’ll see) and b) Does not prohibit competitors. More: Read More…
The nation that once gave us the Subbotnik of ’coercive volunteerism’ as a regular thing now has people who, well, don’t quite just get the life- and society- extending Lib volunteer/voluntary approach… http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/15/world/europe/internet-spurs-many-to-aid-flooded-krymsk-russia.html?_r=1&src=recg … and arrest volunteers for showing up to help before the government arrives and hand out ‘anti-government’ ‘volunteering is groovy’ literature.
(Update: Sadly, in the recent US Sandy disaster, as pro-FEMA media propagandists boasted of how necessary government aid was and better than ‘greedy’ and unealistic private action, officials arrested people for bringing free gas to neighbors bought in adjoining states, the mayor forbade average citizens feeding the homeless without going through a variety of costly licenses, or officials told out-of-state construction volunteers to stay away unless they were locally licensed…meanwhile OWS and pro-Libertarian or other preppers–several associated with LIO Volunteers Project–quietly helped communities, organized neighbors and handed stranded officials food…not to mention Read More…
- in Topics, All, SMILE, 2:Machine/Mgmt, Open Orgs, Open Mgmt, Skills-Life, Finance/Save, Tech to Love, Paradigms!, Educations, Voluntary-type Options, Areas, Activist Tools, Poverty/Homeless, Your Causes, WebTools, Unions and Work, Privatization, Consumer Corner, Privacy, Shut-In/Disability, Employment, Your Data Source:, Co-op Firms, Free Markets, Small Biz, CALCULATORS, Productivity, A LIB IDEA of MONTH
- Leave a Comment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iIX2zZ9jSmA ..We’ll always have wampum…One of many interesting lectures alerting scholars and the public to under-researched areas being posted on the great Libertarian advocate and contrarian economist/social scientist and historian…
- in 5:Empower Lib City, All, Anarchism at Work, Areas, Book/Movie Beat, Community/Co-Housing, Contrarian, DataSources, Democracy!, Good Old Days, Lib'n Presentation, Long-Term libs, Minarchy/mini-archy!, Open Mgmt, Paradigms!, SMILE, Topics, Voluntary-type Options, Your Causes, Your Data Source:
- Leave a Comment
…or at least a-governmentalism and informal governance. More Wise Sayings of Chairman Jeff:
…”…Societies exist under three forms, sufficiently distinguishable: (1) without government, Read More…
- in 4.Life Extension, All, Areas, Change Cycles, Consumer Corner, Finance/Save, Free Markets, Good Old Days, Government 'Failure', Health, Poverty/Homeless, Productivity, Public Services, SMILE, Tax $ At Play, Teen/Elder Empowerment, Topics, Unions and Work, Voluntary-type Options, Your Causes, Your Data Source:
- Leave a Comment
…it ‘solved’ the last one by forbidding doctors, unions and voluntary charities from providing cheap care with long term contracts. An essay Read More…
…should you use an electric masseur? Thought-provoking opinion, http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/commentary/sexdrive/2007/11/sexdrive_1130 and no, we don’t say marriage (though in parts of Europe it was last we chack still legal to marry a tree with the full endorsement of the Catholic Church) , but the future may have some surprising options only a Libertarian voluntary approach can handle with stability and low social conflict. You think we’re kidding on tree marriage? See http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/604014/tree-marriage and : Read More…
- in 4.Life Extension, All, ANTI-LIB AWARD, Anti-Libs, Areas, Cartoons/Humor, Free Markets, Government 'Failure', Individualism, Law Gone Wild, Law Switcheroos, Lib'n Presentation, Libertarian Edge, My Lifestyle!, Police & Security, Public Services, SMILE, Survive/Prep, Voluntary-type Options, Your Causes, Your Data Source:
- 1 Comment
ANTI-LIB AWARD: Good News Everyone! (Glub!) More on Libertarian Lifeguards, Or How Authoritarians Accuse Libertarians Of What THEY Do
…and make the Libertarian case–old news to us, but maybe news to you: Read http://www.sovereignman.com/expat/trust-me-this-is-good-news/ , then look at GOOGLESEARCH BELOW, then share… Read More…
- in 2.Machine/Mgmt, 2:Machine/Mgmt, Activist Tools, All, Areas, Co-op Firms, DataSources, Employment, Free Markets, Government 'Failure', Hey Anti-Libs!, Libertarian Edge, LIO Fellows Help You, Long-Term Projects, Open Mgmt, Open Orgs, Privatization, Productivity, Public Services, SMILE, Tech to Love, Topics, Voluntary-type Options, Your Causes, Zen/Yoga/Mind
- Leave a Comment
…is catching on, a variant of the participative management, IPO and SIS /goals-productivity analysis focus approaches pioneered by Lib management consultants such as Carl Garlick and others, and systems theorists such as van Bertalanfy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliyahu_M._Goldratt The proactive analysis betters enterprises and undoes coercive assumptions…Goldratt, like other LIO Fellows interested in management, saw it not as contending schools but had an integrated vision. Some links: Read More…
…a full one would involve user hires and more independent mediators, but it’s a first step: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/mar/04/police-privatisation-plans-defend-acpo Read More…
- in 5:Empower Lib City, A LIB IDEA of MONTH, All, Areas, Art/Architecture, Cartoons/Humor, Change Cycles, Community/Co-Housing, Eco/Gardens, Good Old Days, Government 'Failure', Intentional/Condos, Peace/Sister City, Poverty/Homeless, SMILE, Survivalism, Tech to Love, Topics, Voluntary-type Options, Your Causes
- 1 Comment
…or so says BuzzFeed, noting that parts of Austin, Texas have many characteristics once thought “Libertopian…” http://www.buzzfeed.com/jwherrman/sxsw-might-be-a-libertarian-utopia Read More…
…as towns pass ordinances that they’ll pass on the helping of crazy rules from above, thanks. Read More…
- in 2:Machine/Mgmt, 8.Cultural Ideas, A LIB IDEA of MONTH, Activist Tools, All, Anarchism at Work, Areas, CALCULATORS, Cartoons/Humor, Change Cycles, CITIZEN SCIENCE!, Consumer Corner, Crowdsourcing!, Educations, Good Old Days, Hey Anti-Libs!, Individualism, LIO Fellows Help You, NEW INTELLECTUALS, Open Mgmt, Open Orgs, Paradigms!, Privatization, Progress/Science, SMILE, Tech to Love, Topics, Voluntary-type Options
- Leave a Comment
Libertarianism In Brief…LIO Libertarians Championed Clearing The ‘Laws’ That Blocked The Inventions–Libertarian Idea of the Month
…and often played a role in everything from the PC to telephone deregulation allowing new add-on devices that brought about the internet…not to mention helping in ending many info-blocking dictatorships, attitudes and laws…and encouraging participative and open management styles that ease innovation…To see what else is going on, sign up at http://www.Libertarian-International.org
- in 2:Machine/Mgmt, 5.Emower Lib Comm, 5.Empower Lib City, All, Areas, Cartoons/Humor, Change Cycles, CITIZEN SCIENCE!, Consumer Corner, Contrarian, Finance/Save, Good Old Days, Hey Anti-Libs!, Individualism, Lib'n Presentation, Liberals!, Libertarian Edge, Open Mgmt, Paradigms!, Privatization, Productivity, Progress/Science, SMILE, Social Stats, STAY VERTICAL!, Topics, Voluntary-type Options
- 1 Comment
- in 4.Life Extension, Addiction/Habits, All, Areas, Consumer Corner, Contrarian, Diabetes, Eco/Gardens, Educations, Finance/Save, Food/Diet, Government 'Failure', Green Libs!, Health, Heart, IQ/EQ Increase, Libertarian Edge, Longer Life?, Moms/Babies/Kids, NEW INTELLECTUALS, Shut-In/Disability, Skills-Life, SMILE, Topics, Voluntary-type Options, Your Causes, Your Data Source:
- 2 Comments
See? So smarten up: http://www.latimes.com/health/boostershots/la-heb-mediterranean-diet-brain-health-20120213,0,5561161.story and talk to physician about joining many LIO Libs rejecting the old silly official guidelines that reduce lifespan, cause emotional swings leading to crime, and enrich political contributors. Read More…
…besides blasting entire planets after lying to his own daughter about it, include :
- Building an organization around particular people, rather than institutions.
- Depriving people of the chance to have a stake in the organization.
- Having no tolerance for failure.
- Focusing all of the organization’s efforts into a single goal and failing to consider alternatives.
- Failing to learn from mistakes.
More at: Read More…
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-trumka-laborers-20120222,0,3765485.story …forming more flexible agency-based associations instead of traditional government-regulated unions, with excellent results. And read the now classic LIO Libs Want You to have 4 Unions and check out the story at: Read More…
- in 4.Life Extension, All, Areas, Finance/Save, Food/Diet, Government 'Failure', Law Gone Wild, Law Reform, Libertarian Edge, My Lifestyle!, Police & Security, Public Services, Shut-In/Disability, SMILE, Survivalism, Survive/Prep, Topics, Voluntary-type Options, Your Causes, Your Data Source:
- 1 Comment
…at least terrorist according to silly FBI rules making anyone with a week of food suspicious (and contradicting FEMA, which urges people to prep away for everything from hurricanes to a job loss), if legislators have their way. The state proposal is about exploring its own currency, ships and more in the event DC Shrugs…and as the the TV Show Preppers now says a majority is looking into the once ‘extreme” (according to those on the extreme right or left who think they’re mainstream) Lib proposal for autonomy–as indeed many are following the NAT GEO show . Our guess? IOHO savvy Wyoming citizens won’t wait around for a government study or note from Mommy. Story: Read More…
http://www.voluntaryist.com/ see some great tools…BTW, LIO usages are helpful: Liberalism focuses on less government abuse and more rights and when informed by libertarian ideas –and Jeffersonian ward-republic in structure –is treated as Libertarian-oriented, Voluntarism is about replacing all social forms by voluntary means, Libertarianism is Read More…
- in 1:Space/Sea/Earth, 2:Machine/Mgmt, 3.ImproveTools, 4.Life Extension, 5:Empower Lib City, 8.Cultural Ideas, All, Anarchism at Work, Areas, Art/Architecture, Co-op Firms, Community/Co-Housing, Consumer Corner, Eco/Gardens, Libertarian Edge, LIO Fellows Help You, Minarchy/mini-archy!, Peace/Sister City, Privatization, Progress/Science, SMILE, Space/Sea Colonies, Survivalism, Tech to Love, Topics, Voluntary-type Options
- Leave a Comment
…that helped inspire the modern world movement: Anarchist community without government ( using common law juries, contracts) in a mini-archist designed but flexible setting. This concept of a highly-proactively designed voluntary action/libertarian-based governmentless city of a highly humane and educated population so fascinated planners and futurists it attracted favorable attention by the US Government, 3M and the University of Minnesota, which in the ’60′s contemplated helping fund a model for study–the US Federal Government studied abolishing itself, said Fuller, except as a more guideline oriented educational entity.
LIO Observer and Fellow philosopher-architect Buckminster Fuller proposed Read More…
Granted it has a long ways to go–It’s voluntarily funded, endorses debate on ending punitive prisons, the death penalty and war–and voluntarily provides free health care, career training-full employment and poverty help for not only its own population but millions abroad. Its dolce far niente lack of border control means visitors 10x its population swarm in each day. It’s small but maintains it’s own army–which it hires from abroad–and a large diplomatic and humanitarian corps. On the downside for some the official language is French, mon ami. Give up? It’s: Read More…
http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2011/sep/23/local-currencies-german-chiemgauer Local systems gain ground, and check out Read More…
- in 4.Life Extension, 4.Life Extension, All, Anarchism at Work, Anti-Libs, Areas, CITIZEN SCIENCE!, Co-op Firms, Community/Co-Housing, Contrarian, Crowdsourcing!, DataSources, Diabetes, Educations, Employment, Finance/Save, Food/Diet, Free Markets, Free Speech, Health, Health/Vaccines, Heart, Libertarian Edge, My Lifestyle!, Poverty/Homeless, Privatization, Public Services, SMILE, SocSec, Taxes!, Tech to Love, Topics, Voluntary-type Options, Your Causes, Your Data Source:, Your LIO Fellows On:
- 3 Comments
…covers everyone for very little… http://www.rmhp.org/ Libertarian participative management consultants led by Deming, Carl Garlick, MG and others advised militant consumers, docs in creation of free market, best-practice/continual improvement based, doctor-co-op/user-driven models that handle everybody, provide free dental care, local Libs targeting dunderhead laws that got in the way, and at 2/3rds lower costs and universally admitted higher quality Read More…
48HR Top Reads
- Libertarians! Preppers! 100 FREE Survival, 1st Aid, Military Tips Etc. Books
- Libertarian-Liberal Facepalm Award: Obama, Smallest Government Spender Since Ike?
- 2 Strange AI Pioneer Suicides vs Cyber- or CrowdStalking?
- FBI Releases Words You Use That May Trigger Investigation: Libertarians, Liberals Facepalm
- Preppers! Food Storage Calculator...
- 10 Highest Paying (To 100K) 2 - Year Degrees 2012
- SNOPES.Com--Rumor Control
- How to Get Out Of Handcuffs
- EZ Milk Carton Container Garden--Great for Contrarian Lib Upside Down Gardens as Well.
- US Lawyers Get Rich As Truck Drivers
- LIO Fellows, Pro-Libertarians Created the Internet--Not Coercive Government, Which Tries To Tax and Suppress It
- EALOs! Libertarians In Public Office Of The Month
Join millions using Libertarian tools! We're the Official Lifestyle Blog of the LIO Co-editors for Supporters of the Libertarian International Organization & Movement with S.M.I.L.E. and self-empowerment tips and data. Libertarian-based lifestyles & benefits are spreading as Libs help people become free to choose. Most things here were illegal or heavily regulated til Libs got to work.
Get your daily idea, share your link at our Facebook...and look down the sidebars for your daily coupons, top news, and e-petitions to help.
Now live--and spread--Libertopia by enjoying, linking, sharing daily tools with friends!
Opinions are not necessarily those of LIO.
- 89,971 Unique Viewers Since 1/12
- Private Firm Sets Sights on First Moon Base : Discovery News news.discovery.com/space/private-… 1 day ago
- S: Steven Pinker: Violence is declining... slate.com/articles/Arts/… via @slate 2 days ago
- I: The 10 Best Cities for Middle Aged Workers to Find Jobs po.st/9GJG3P via @po_st 2 days ago
- M: We predicted it... hngn.com/articles/3455/… 2 days ago
- Another benefit of spreading Libertarianism: CC & Raising money to free classic volume on Africa for Afriacans... centeredlibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/05/raisin… 3 days ago
- RT @dwbooker: Michael Shermer: Baloney Detection Kit (video): In a nutshell,the 10 Questions:1. How reliable is the source of ... http://t.… 3 days ago
- M: Volkswagen continues work on 235 miles per gallon car... po.st/cIPEJO via @omgfacts 1 week ago
- RT @hsu_steve: Scientific publications by country: Click for larger image. bit.ly/Xm71MG 1 week ago
Top 30 Tools
LIO COMMUNITY AT WORK>>
- Libertarians Look at S.T.E.M. --or B.A.S.E.? An Opinion
- New LIO Group Head Appointed
- Libertarian International Head: 0% Taxes--& Beyond-- Now
- Arm Grandpas, Teach Youth Non-Coercion, Remove Eco-Problems: Libertarian Gun, Self-Defense, Systems Approach
- What Do Libertarians Do? LIO Friends, @ 3K+, To Have Blog
- High Schoolers: Libertarian President Inevitable, Desirable
- JOIN LIBERTARIAN INSTITUTE, LARGEST SUCH GROUP
- Libertarian Democracy Op Update: 14 Countries Improve
- AS LIO FANS TOP 1 MILLION, SITE CHANGES UNDERWAY
- Gilson Reform Re-Issue, Libertarian Institute Dawns
- To Help Youth Attend China Libertarian-Liberal Conference
- LIO Libertarian 3 C's Slowly Ending Evil of Regulation
- Libertarian Re-Privatization Spreads, Now In All Countries
- LIBERTARIAN ANTI-DEATH PENALTY, -PUNITION GROWS
- 10 Powerful Libertarian Citizen Tools Bring Safer Community
- Libertarian Anti-Draft Movement Increasingly Victorious
- Aslam Effendi Remembered as Afghan, Pakistani Libs Help Target Crime, Conflict Reduction, & Corruption
- OPERATION DIGNITY: As Libertarian Tools Help Crime, Poverty Plummet, Some Experts Claim Bafflement
- Past LIO Advisory Chair:Memoirs, Articles for Coming Years
- LIO: Libertarian Candidate & Public Official Standards
- US: GAO to Investigate Concerns on Mystery Government Weapons
- US, TN & PA: Libertarian Institute Activists For Liquor Privatization
- As LI Libertarians Lead Pot Legality, Right Says Stop Whining
- UK Libertarian Institute Activists Bombard Parliament On Gay Issue
- Gay Unions Status Update 2013-Analysis
- Ireland: Libertarians For Gay Referendum
- NZ Gay Legalization: Now Local Measures Discussed, Parliament Sings
- Uruguay: Libertarian Institute Activists in Gay Marriage Win
- US: Libertarians A-OK That CISPA Web Control Dead
- Ghana: Death Penalty Victory
- Vision:What Your Group Will Look Like
- Budget Review Brainstorm Works
- Community Summit Example
- START & GROW YOUR GROUP–Summary
- 6 Ways to Build Your Libertarian Citizen Community
- Facilitator Group Underway
- Pinellas/Free State Projects 6 Year Status
- Pinellas Project Model Site Upgrades
- 2011: Pinellas Project In Brief
What Readers Know…
- Und I’m Learning Chinese, Says Wehrner von Braun…
- Alert! US Government Loves Your IRA…
- Ayn Rand Told MG To Set This Up
- Want to Build A Local Libertarian SMILE Community?
- Hey IRS! Target www.TheLibertarian.Info!
- End Junk Libertarianism! Use Our Categories. Today? Taxes!
- Manchester England, England…Manchester Liberal That Is…
- Privatized Nukes! Have You Missed Your Libertarian Edge?
- The #1 Tip For Being Successful Is…
- Music Libertarians Will Help See We’re Listening To…In 1000 Years
- Uruguay Libertarians And Their Civic Movement, Party
- *Life Development Thoughts From Dr. Timothy Leary
- LIO Fellows, Pro-Libertarians Created the Internet–Not Coercive Government, Which Tries To Tax and Suppress It
- S.T.E.M. or B.A.S.E.? Libertarians Work to Defend Humanities, Expand Terminology: For New Intellectuals
- Coalition To Extend Life on K St?
- Are They STILL Doing Life Extension Wrong?
- Hey, Mr. Spock! Lew Rockwell Is A Libertarian Who Helps All Live Long & Prosper
- Don’t Complain About The World If You Haven’t Joined Our E-Updates!!
- A 3-D Printer for Every Home?
- Join www.Libertarian-Institute.Info E-Group Now!
- Libertarian Idea of The Month: Open Border Ideas Spread
- Libertarian International Org Alone Defines Libertarianism…vs anti-Lib Nonsense of the Year?
- If you want to succeed, start a company instead of writing a resume
- Use Our Twitter!
- WESTERN VIEW is here!
- Lib Idea of The Month–No April Fool Joke For You: ‘New Intellectual’ Free…
- Have You Linked Us To Your Site, E-Group, E-mail Signature?
- What Do Libertarians Here Know That You Don’t? Top Stories of The Last Year:
- www.TheLibertarian.Info ….Slowly Getting Back to Daily Speed
- The Sayings Of Chairman Jeff…Our Libertarian Idea of the Month
- The Personality Color Quiz
- This Month: Caldo Gallego
- Quasi-Libertarian State Bank Concept Spreads
- Our Libertarian ‘Peer to Peer’ Revolution: Lib Idea of the Month
- www.TheLibertarian.Info Update
- Downsize Your Body! Again.
- Lib Idea of The Month: Growing World Travel This Year…
- Web Video of the Month: Mountain Alternate Currency
- OK, Libertarians: The Assault Rifle They Want To Ban
- 10 Countries That Ban Christmas
- A Healthy Vegetarian Christmas…
- Quiz: How Much Are You Worth To Facebook?
- Exteme Right Wing: Lies on ‘Frivolous Lawsuits’ to Justify Jury Award Caps. Facepalm Award
- Saul Alinski’s Rules
- How Not to Be A Libertarian In Public Office
- Forget Global Warming: Solar Warming May Be Real Danger…SMILE & LIB Idea of the Month
- Libertarians! 10 Interesting At-Home Jobs
- Britain Explained for World Libertarians
- More Indians, Red Chinese Than US Love Free Markets
- Video of the Month: How To Go Back to The Land
- Common Sense, The Rights of Man and Other Essential Writings of Thomas Paine
- Managing Oneself (Harvard Business Review Classics) (Harvard Business Review Classics)
- Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life
- The Systems Bible: The Beginner's Guide to Systems Large and Small: Being the Third Edition of Systemantics
- The Psychology of Self-Esteem
- Principles of Efficient Thinking (CD set)
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Games People Play
- How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World: A Handbook for Personal Liberty
- Objectivism: The Philosophy of Ayn Rand
- The Virtue of Selfishness
- Storefront Revolution: Food Co-ops and the Counterculture
- Take Back Your Government: A Practical Handbook for the Private Citizen Who Wants Democracy to Work
- The Global Activists' Manual: Acting Locally to Transform the World
- The Law
- The Voluntary City: Choice, Community, and Civil Society
- Economics in One Lesson: The Shortest and Surest Way to Understand Basic Economics
- Capitalism and Freedom
- Libertarianism: A Primer
- Free Museum Pass for Bank of America Customers
- 7 Free eBooks: 30 Perfect Popcorn Recipes, Paleo Bread and Pastry, and More
- The Best Free Stuff This Week – Memorial Day Edition
- Lowe’s: 10% Off for Military Personnel
- Home Depot: 10% off for Military Personnel
- Free MP3: Star Spangled Banner (The National Anthem)
- Free Admission to Sea World Parks for Active Duty Military
- 7-Eleven: 49 cent Medium Slurpees Through Memorial Day
- Free Gevalia Coffee Sample
- Free MP3: Good Riddance [Time Of Your Life] by GREEN DAY on Google Play